Carbon Monoxide Scare @ Construction Site Today

I read earlier today in several sources that six construction workers, who were using a power washing in the basement of a building under construction at the intersection of 2nd Street and Florida Avenue, NE, were hospitalized earlier today after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

According to D.C. Fire department spokesman Alan Etter, one worker fainted at the scene and he was hospitalized with others who complained of sickness. Etter also stated that carbon monoxide built up because the basement didn’t have enough ventilation.

The WJLA account can be read here>>

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: